In addition, this site also provides an e-portfolio implementation tool kit, based on the experiences of its case study contributors: 12 UK, 4 Australian and 3 New Zealand partner institutions together with one professional organisation. The kit contains the following:
The e-portfolio implementation toolkit
- Why should we use e-portfolios?
- How do we decide which e-portfolio to use?
- What does good implementation look like?
- Exemplars taster of e-portfolio use
- Video case studies
- UK Case Studies
- Australian Case Studies
- New Zealand Case Studies
- ePI study website
- Workshop resources
- ePI dissemination activities
- JISC e-portfolios home page
- JISC e-portfolio InfoKit
- JISC Effective practice with e-portfolios
This complements JISC’s 2008 publication, Effective Practice with e-Portfolios.
Thanks to Richard Elliott’s e-Learning Watch for directing me to this.