Diego Leal, a visitor from Colombia to the Open Education Conference in Vancouver in August, made a series of short (2 minute) video interviews, asking the following two questions: First, is education relevant? Second: If so, how can we make it more relevant?
The following were brave (or foolish) enough to answer this off the cuff in two minutes:
- Brian Lamb, UBC, Canada
- Sylvia Currie, ETUG, Canada
- Gardner Campbell, Baylor University, USA
- Leigh Blackall, Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand
- D’Arcy Norman, University of Calgary, Canada
- David Wiley, Brigham Young University/Flatworld, USA
- Stephen Downes, National Research Council, Canada
- Tony Bates
The interviews can be viewed by clicking here. (Thanks to Diego for allowing me to link to his site).