Of all the conferences I’d like to to this year but can’t, this would be top of my list. Africa is where the real innovation in e-learning is taking place.
Where? Lusaka, Zambia, May 26-28
The Call for Papers for eLearning Africa 2010 has resulted in approximately 450 submissions from Africa and beyond. The complete eLearning Africa 2010 programme is now online on the conference website.
eLearning Africa 2010 will feature:
- more than 330 speakers from 57 countries
- 4 plenary sessions
- 10 parallel conference strands with 60 sessions
- 20 best practice showcases and demonstrations
- 8 Insakas (don’t ask me what they are – I don’t know – go and find out!)
- 21 pre-conference events and many other new features.
To view the programme, please click here.
eLearning Africa 2010 is a bilingual conference. The languages are English and French.
eLearning Africa 2010 has been actively supported by the Zambia National eLA10 Committee, which is looking forward to welcoming participants to Lusaka in May.