What: D4Learning 2015, the International Conference on Innovations with Digital Learning for Inclusion (D4L), aims at becoming a biannual forum and meeting place for presenting and discussing:
- New digital/educational practices;
- New digital/educational environments;
- New and innovative educational strategies
- Design of teaching/learning for inclusion.
- Institutional policies with respect to the challenge of inclusion.
The proceedings will be published as an open access e-Book by Aalborg University Press.
Where: University College Nordjylland (UCN), Mylius Erichsens Vej 131, 9210 Aalborg, Denmark
When: November 17-20, 2015
Who: Speakers include:
- Alan Bruce, Director, Universal Learning Systems
- Alan Tait, Director, International Development and Teacher Education at the Open University, UK
- Terry Anderson, Professor & Canada Research Chair in Distance Education, Athabasca University, Canada
How: Deadlines for submissions of papers for the conference:
- June 15 (1st Call) 2015,
- July 15 (2nd Call) 2015,
- August 15 (Last Call), 2015
Registration: 2,000-2,500 Danish kroner(CS$350-$450)
For more information see: http://www.d4l.aau.dk/Registration+fees/