TEACH…LEARN…CONNECT with colleagues at this year’s conference. More than 150 learning opportunities will be presented by distance education and training professionals from around the globe. This year’s schedule also includes a wide variety of optional workshops on Wednesday, August 8 for a more in-depth experience; there’s limited workshop space, so register early to save your spot.
August 8-10, 2012
University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
Register by July 16 to receive the “early-bird” fees, and take advantage of the Group Discount by registering 3 or more people from your organization.
2012 Keynote Speakers:
- James Zull, Professor of Biology and of Biochemistry, Case Western Reserve University, speaking on “Applying neuroscience to educate for meaningful learning”
- Judy Brown, Mobile Learning Strategic Analyst, speaking on “Learning in hand with mobile technology”
- Conference Forums on “Managing state authorization requirements,” moderated by Rick Shearer, Penn State and “Preparing instruction for mobile learning,” moderated by Rovy Bran, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Special Session on “Global Perspectives,” moderated by Curt Bonk
- Communities of Practice Groups: Administration & management, open education resources, blended/online instruction, corporate eLearning, military education & training
For more information about this year’s schedule, download the Conference Program or visit the conference website.