The British Columbia Educational Technology Users’ Group announces its fall workshop:
THEME: LEARNING DESIGN
Oct. 20 (Tuesday) & Oct. 21 (Wednesday), 2009
Segal School of Business, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, BC map
This year we are very pleased to present an expanded 2 day program for the ETUG Fall workshop.
- Day 1 : Grainne Conole from the Open University, UK, will help participants explore Compendium LD and Cloudworks – tools developed by the Open University Learning Design Initiative to help educators with the design process and sharing of design methods and approaches.
- Day 2: Grainne will give the opening plenary which will be followed by an exciting lineup of speakers on the following topics: learning space design, designing for engagement, large scale learning design, and collaborative learning models.
Also at the workshop:
- presentation of the BC Innovation Awards in Educational Technology
- Institutional updates from ETUG members around BC
- Pub Social Tuesday night: (no host event) at the St. Regis Bar & Grill Regis Room. We hope to see you at there as we connect with ETUG colleagues old and new!
Registration: early September – so watch for an announcement coming soon.
Cost: 2-day event is $50 + GST and includes continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments for both days.
- Cancellation policy: A full refund will be provided if your request is received before October 13, 2009. Registrations may be transferred to another individual with prior notification up until October 13, 2009.
If you have any questions about the ETUG Fall workshop, please contact email@example.com