Online Educa Berlin 2012 conference approaching
This year is the 18th international conference on technology supported learning and training organized by Online Educa Berlin. The conference, one of the largest in Europe on online learning, bridges the academic, public service and corporate sectors. Every year, ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN attracts over 2000 participants from more than 100 countries world-wide. This year there will be over 400 sessions (in three days – you’ll have to run to get them all.)
The program can be downloaded from here.
Keynote speakers include:
- Sir Michael Barber, Chief Educational Advisor, Pearson Publishing, UK
- Jens Hilgers, Geewa Games, Germany
- Keyvon Beykpour, General Manager of Blackboard Mobile, USA
- Ayesha Khana, Founder and Director of the Hybrid Reality Institute, Singapore
- Mark David Milliron, Chancellor, Western Governors University, Texas, USA
- Michael Trucano, Senior ICT and Policy Analyst, the World Bank
November 28-30, 2012
Well, it’s hard to find on the conference web site. Although Berlin’s a fascinating city to wander around, an address will be useful, so as a public service, I’ll tell you:
Hotel Intercontinental, Budapester Straße 2 10787 Berlin, Germany. Tel.: +49 -030-26020.
Registration and other details can be found at the conference web site: http://www.online-educa.com/