Can you get to Brussels? If so, the Next Generation Learning Conference has a conference on:
How to Integrate Social Media in Vocational and Adult Training
When: 23 November 2011
Where: Office of the State of Baden-Württemberg, Rue Belliard 60-62, Brussels
In this workshop targeting managers of vocational and adult training institutions, a focus will be put on how social media can be used to optimize organizational processes in training institutions. The workshop, tailored towards the needs of trainers, will concentrate on the benefits of using web 2.0 tools in the delivery of vocational and adult training courses.
They have some excellent speakers for this conference:
- Grainne Conole, University of Leicester, UK
- Helen Keegan, University of Salford, UK
- Lieve van den Brande, European Commission
- Tom Wambeke, United Nations ILO
- Francesca Carmagnola, ENGIM PIEDMONTE
- Mark Stiles, Staffordshire University, UK
SVEA, a European partner consortium, including MFG Baden-Württemberg in Germany, CSP Innovazioni nelle ICT in Italy, EuroPACE ivzw in Belgium, FUNDECYT in Spain, and Coleg sir Gâr in Wales. The project aims to realize the organizational and educational development potential of web 2.0.