What: The E-Learn World Conference on E-Learning is an international conference organized by the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE) and co-sponsored by the International Journal on E-Learning.
The conference is billed as ‘the International Forum for Researchers, Developers, and Practitioners to Learn about the Best Practices/Technology in Education, Government, Healthcare, and Business.’
Where: Kona, Hawaii
When: 19-22 October, 2015
Who: Keynote speakers include:
- Lani Gunawardena, University of New Mexico, on ‘Culture and Online Learning’
- Charles Severance, University of Michigan, on ‘The Game of MOOCs’
- Dragan Gasevic, University of Edinburgh, on ‘Learning Analytics are More than a Technology.’
There are also special interest groups on:
- e-learning in developing countries
- e-learning trends and innovations
- designing, developing and assessing e-learning
Submit proposals here by 8 August, 2015
Do you need a reason to go to Hawaii in October?!
But seriously, it would be worth it just to hear Lani Gunawardena speak about culture and online learning.