The Indira Gandhi National Open University of India (IGNOU) has developed a series of podcasts on the Future of Work under its Freedom2Learn program.
I was invited to contribute to the series and you can listen to my contribution by clicking on Remote Learning as a Strategy for Coping with a New World of Work
The podcast is just under 9 minutes long and covers the following topics:
- how work will change in the next few years
- why lifelong learning will be critical for success in the future workforce
- the importance of microcredentials
- the contribution that remote or online learning can make to preparing for future work
- why individuals will need a personal lifelong learning plan – and an institution that can help them – in the future.
The are 10 podcasts in the series to date and more are being added.